7 Ways to use the iPad in Real Estate and 1 way to win an iPad for yourself!
Why do so many people lust after iPads? These “magical” little devices are in hot demand with good reason. Early-adopting realtors have been quick to jump on the iPad bandwagon, using it to enhance their open houses, presentations, and showings. Want to know how?
Here are 7 ways to effectively use an iPad in real estate:
- Use your iPad as an interactive signup sheet for open house visitors. Bonus: Don’t waste time later transcribing information into your CRM or contact management software.
- Use Yelp or Google maps to quickly show buyers how close by great restaurants, schools, grocery stores or any other amenities are.
- Set up a keynote presentation to play a virtual tour of a property, and email it to buyers who want more information after they’ve seen the open house.
- Keep your client’s info at your fingers by accessing documents stored online.
- Stop giving yourself eyestrain by looking at your iPhone to access MLS listings, emails and maps!
- Flag the map locations of properties for clients and get immediate driving directions from each location.
- Buyers not so interested in the open house, but like the area? Have PDFs of your other listings in the area easily accessible for them to browse on the iPad.
Sounds good, right? Well, the best way to see if something will work for you is to try it – and Realestock is giving away a free iPad to give you that chance!
How do you win? Just head on over to the Realestock Facebook page, and share your real estate social media success story, OR why you think an iPad would be great for your business. The most insightful or inspiring story will win – simple as that.
Contest closes June 4, 2010. Good Luck!